Here's a picture Jon took tonight. I wore the same sweater I wore in my pics at Christmas for a comparison. I think the Christmas pic was in my very first post.
Yippee! I have now reached the safe zone, 37 weeks! I am off the medicine that I'd been taking since January 21. Little William might arrive any day now. I'm hoping it's sooner rather than later as I am still in a lot of pain from a kidney issue that will only resolve itself when I deliver.
The last week has been very difficult on bedrest, but I made it through. Today two things happened that made life better: a good report from the doctor AND life-altering, fabulous news from a good friend. There is much celebrating in south Alabama tonight, and we all thank God for this news!
Last Saturday I had to miss my shower in Birmingham, but we did set up Skype so that I got to say hello to everyone. I've seen pictures, and it was all beautiful! Thanks to Laura, Stephanie, Jill, Amy, and Leslie for a beautiful day in our honor.
We are still getting ready for William's arrival. The car seat is in the car and ready. I've packed our bags, but I'm still deciding on what he'll wear home from the hospital. These are big decisions to make!
cute pic - glad William will be here soon - you'll be wishing for "bedrest" again real soon
ReplyDeleteI am so, so, so happy to read such a happy message from you! You're so close now!
ReplyDelete