Friday, February 19, 2010

Only a few more days

There is an end--or a beginning--in sight. My doctor has shown mercy and is inducing Monday, February 22. I'll be 39 weeks then (feels more like 139 weeks). We only have a few days left before William arrives! I have been working this week, and today I go in for my last day for many weeks. We have a busy weekend ahead as we try to get a few last minute things arranged, fixed, and purchased. I'm still having some complications, so my arranging and fixing is interrupted periods of lying down to help alleviate some of the symptoms of my complications. We're also going to try to go see one last movie and go out to eat somewhere, since it will be our last opportunity to go alone or go without finding a sitter in a long time!

I'm not sure about internet access at the hospital, but we'll try to post something as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment