Within a few hours we had family arriving for the happy day. We really appreciate everyone being there, especially you who drove up just for a few hours to be with us. I was so relaxed and pain-free that I was able to enjoy visiting with everyone until close to delivery time. I wish I could say that the delivery was relaxed and enjoyable, but I won't dwell on that.
We stayed in the hospital until about 5:00 p.m. Wednesday when they discharged us. We've been home a few hectic days now. I think today is Friday, if that tells you anything.
We really appreciate all of the visits, phone calls, texts, and Facebook messages.
Here are photos, taken in order. The first was taken Sunday afternoon. Enjoy!
He couldn't possibly be more beautiful. And I'm not one of those people who thinks all babies are pretty -- this one is GORGEOUS!
ReplyDelete